My Life I Love You Much!!!
The way you surprise me every now and then,
..................................................................................................I love you!
The way you hurt me every night and day,
.....................................................................................................I hate you!
The way you give me friends so caring and loving,
.....................................................................................................I love you!
The way you show me my enemies taunting and fearing,
.....................................................................................................I hate you!
The way you guide me so delegating and patiently,
.....................................................................................................I love you!
The way you let me walk in dark so blindly and struggling,
......................................................................................................I hate you!
The way you cherish my memories so pleasingly and charming,
......................................................................................................I love you!
The way you let me cry hopless and heartless,
......................................................................................................I hate you!
The way you help me blur my worries in the day of hope,
......................................................................................................I love you!
The way you led me make others cry so badly and rudely,
......................................................................................................I hate you!
The way you make me proud of myself so high in life,
......................................................................................................I love you!
The way you make me ashamed of my faults so badly ,
.......................................................................................................I hate you!
Hey prepaid life of mine you are so dear,
......................................................................................................I love you!
I don't know your validity how long you will be with me,
......................................................................................................I hate you!
But this way I hate you so much my dear because no one is more than I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment